HR and Talent Growth Automation Manager
LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial life at fingertips. So everybody can use money to bring ideas to life to build the future and be a stakeholder of it.
Internet startups conquered the commanding heights after 20 years since the dot-com bubble. Blockchain is the internet of value - the next wave which outperforms any technology and industry in history. This technology is a game-changer for a vast market of blood and brain of humankind: payments and trading. As blockchain works worldwide: no need for central banks, layers of private banks, or custodians.
LATOKEN is a top blockchain bet on the financial system upgrade.
Our mission is to put
Money and assets at fingertips worldwide:
- Open account and deposit fiat in few seconds
- Manage money: Pay, Receive or Transfer
- Manage assets: Crypto, Startups, Pre - IPO, Equity...
Unit: Talent Growth
Unit Mission: The Team of visionaries out-performers setting new world standards and getting financial life to fingertips
Role: HR and Talent Growth Automation Manager
- Sharpen and shine the What and Why Vision of the product driving to LATOKEN's mission: financial life at fingertips for people's economic freedom
- Enlighten the road to hit the target with "a single bullet" with OKRs, hypothesis tests, backlog prioritization
Keep realtime clear Roles and Functions gaps across the company to keep updated Jobs posts and laser focus applications pipeline
- Monitor and control HR CRM and databases
Development and implementation of the system of recruitment, personnel onboarding and adaptation
- Evaluating key HR metrics for performance monitoring
Development of assessment, training and growth systems for personnel
Development of HR brand management and awareness
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs (performance review tools, process automation and optimization)
- Assists HR in ad-hoc tasks, assignments, and projects
2+ years of prior experience as an HR Manager, HR Operations Manager or a similar role in the top international companies (Big-4, FMCG, IB, consulting, etc.) is a plus
Consulting and project management experience is a plus
Self-starting, multi-tasking, well organized, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve impact and get things done;
- Outstanding problem solving and critical reasoning skills
- Likely read Ben Horowitz or Ray Dalio or Jeff Sutherland
- Likely to think that the work-life balance is a downshifting concept as it implies a conflict between clients' and personal goals
- Is loyal, never backtalk, radically openminded, transparent and definitely puts the interest of clients first
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- 2x mobile users growth each month, 4.7 ratings.
- Largest primary market with 160 IEOs since 2017.
- The team is our main product, we build a culture capable to shift frontiers. A great workplace is stunning colleagues. Adequate performers should work elsewhere. The only top talent here.
- Be stakeholder. You build a product helping people's success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder. We have the highest in fintech team shares pool.
- We overpay. If you are with us, as a shareholder, you should earn 10-100x comparing to any other top career alternative. And the team expects your performance to match the reward.
You would receive $ 50 000 - 150 000 in stock option value. You can earn a lot if you put clients first, want, and capable to make the world better with the new technology.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.