Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
Our Agency BU Marketing team is responsible for the promotion of Agency add-on solutions. From top to the bottom of the funnel — team is responsible for all marketing activities — from customer research to economical performance of the project.
- Elaborate and execute a content marketing strategy;
- Develop content marketing channels, including PR activities to attract new audiences and increase conversion,
- Audit existing content and analyze competitors tactics to identify areas for improvement;
- Manage content creation for developing the marketing funnel and supporting the team’s projects;
- Ensure that all content materials are consistent in terms of messaging and tone of voice;
- Update and optimize content for a search to drive organic traffic;
- Collaborate with writers, designers, editors, analytics, product owners, and other marketing teams across the company;
- Monitor key metrics and analyze content performance;
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years experience creating and executing a content marketing strategy that drives business results;
- Experience managing content across multiple marketing channels;
- Great analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with SEO and proven success in growing organic traffic.
- The editorial mindset with an ability to understand audience needs and preferences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Native speaker or Proficiency level of English.
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company is a plus.
- Flexible working day start which suits both Night Owls and Early Birds. You can start your day from 9:00 to 12:00 (Monday-Friday).
- We use Agile methodology (and we would love to tell more about it).
- The perfect way for your professional development and to acquire new skills.
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product.
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences) to boost your hard and soft skills.
- English lessons (if you would like to refresh it, now we are providing them on-line).
- Awesome corporate events; even online, we are having fun!
- Friendly employees.
- We support your sport activities (fitness/dance classes/climbing wall etc, whatever you choose).
- Medical insurance with dental services.
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.