We are a newly formed Customer Experience Optimization team designed to craft improvements and solutions based on a deep understanding of customer needs and motivations. This team supports operations in more than 25 markets and covers consumer, business, and enterprise product and service offerings. Right now we’re searching for a talented and initiative Content Strategist.
What you will be doing:
- conduct content audits and gap analyses to synthesize findings into recommendations and tests;
- Participate in developing a strategic plan to ensure consistency in messaging from first point of contact through to renewal;
- Interpret research findings to understand customer needs and motivation and develop content to speak to these;
- Write project briefs for in-house copywriters, designers, and developers to complete work that aligns with your content strategy goals and vision;
- Provide content variations with specific performance measure for a/b testing.
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of working with content;
- Be metrics-driven, with a relentless focus on user experience and increasing site visits, search rankings and ROI;
- Demonstrable track record of defining and executing effective content marketing programs;
- Good storytelling, written and verbal communication skills;
- Be a creative thinker with the ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to analyse data and research to drive user understanding and use this knowledge to develop content strategy;
- Operate at both strategic and tactical levels;
- Engage with and educate stakeholders to explain content strategy decisions;
- Fluent English is a must.