Editor / Copywriter
HONOR is one of the world's leading manufacturers of smartphones, laptops, wearables and audio devices. Created amid the rise of the digital age, HONOR develops an ecosystem of innovative products, including smart home and office appliances, healthy lifestyle and entertainment products.
HONOR has more than 8,000 employees worldwide, half of whom work in its own research and development centers located in Shenzhen, Beijing and Xian. HONOR products are available in 30 thousand stores and points of sale across the world, and more than 3000 service centers around the world are responsible for post-sale service. Currently, the number of active users of HONOR devices exceeds 180 million people.
As an Editor / Copywriter you will work together with PR team. Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead storytelling creation for the products and brand overall based on the content from HQ and from local materials according to business needs;
- Editing and translation texts in English and Russian;
- Localization of product pages, videos, slogans, KSPs;
- Creation content for the website, proofreading text materials;
- Creation unique articles;
- Press releases adaptation / creation;
- Comments / columns / interviews creation;
- Brand zones / any special projects content checking;
- Manage projects and interaction with media partners (brand zones/ other special projects): content plan creation and control the execution part in time without any delays;
- Real time PR topics creation, search for new opportunities, copywriting the materials;
- Creation survey’s plan and management at all stages, including the topics creation;
- Reports / statuses;
- Communication with PR agency.
- A bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience in IT & e-commerce companies with relevant experience;
- Strong relations with journalists (Business & General interest media, IT media) as a bonus;
- Literate Russian language;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Strong command of the English language (Advanced or above);
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office (strong Excel, Word and PPT skills is a must).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
- Territory: Business center Krylatskiy Hills;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Mobile phone allowance and another benefits.