IT Systems Support Specialist (Junior)
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
Supply Chain is HAVI’s largest and most global Service Line with a proud heritage that spans more than 40 years with physical operations in 44+ countries.
Our team of 9,000 colleagues — drivers, warehouse workers, logistics and supply chain experts — work together to serve more than 200 customers including some of the world’s most iconic and recognizable brands.
We’re now looking for IT Systems Support Specialist (Junior). It is a starting position in IT Department.
The ideal candidate for this role should have ability to prioritize work and manage time, communication skills, the ability to explain complex technical issues in simple language, focus on achieving set goals, stress resistance, the ability to work in a team and perform their duty in a limited time frame.
Reports to: Team Lead BMR
You will be a part of 11 people IT team, who will be happy to help and develop you throughout your career with us.
• Installation, maintenance of computer and office equipment
• Ensuring the operation of system software (operating systems, office software products, maintaining the work of the company's specialized software
• Daily support of office and warehouse IT equipment
• Conducting instructing new users on the basics of IT systems of the company
• Providing new users with access rights to IT systems and company programs
• Control of high-quality performance of work and provision of services by suppliers of services and equipment
• Testing and evaluation of new technologies and solutions in the field of IT technologies
• Working with the application tracking system
• Participation in the development and implementation of procedures and instructions for the use of the Company's IT systems
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
• Intermediate English language skills is a plus – emailing and communicating with foreign colleagues
• Good knowledge of MS Windows 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/10, Active Directory
• Knowledge in administration of Microsoft SQL, 1C (will be an advantage)
• Experience and knowledge in the use and support of LAN, WAN, WLAN
• Knowledge in the field of virtualization (VMware, Citrix), (will be an advantage)
• Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, Access, MS Project, MS Power Point), 1C
• Desire to become a part of IT department in international company
• Desire to extend the level of knowledge by learning new IT solutions
You will also get:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Possibility of development in international company
- Work with highly professional and friendly team
- Full Medical insurance (provided after the trial period)
- Free meal and corporate transport from m. Yugo-Zapadnaya
- The work requires standard office hours from 08:00 to 17:00 (with one hour for lunch and coffee breaks)