QA Engineer (remote)
As a QA Engineer, you will be a part of a product team, working closely with the developers, QA, Product Owner and Business Analysts. Managing QA activities such as writing Test Cases, performing Exploratory Testing, helping with automation tests will lead the team to maintain high-quality standards. You will work in a highly collaborative environment and will own the testing process end-to-end!
What you will do:
Define test strategies and review them with QA Test Lead and stakeholders;
Help to reach the quality of the company's product including security, reliability and performance;
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans for our entire system;
Analyze and test new feature requirements before the kick-off meetings;
Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage;
Review automated tests developers designed by and help them to achieve required coverage.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
Strong knowledge of the testing process, methodologies, approaches and test design techniques,
4+ years of proven experience as Quality Assurance Engineer in Backend, Frontend or Mobile Native Applications testing.
Good knowledge in REST API, understanding web services technologies,
Experience with CI systems (GitLab, Jenkins)
Basic SQL knowledge
For remote employees:
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Compensation for sports activities.
- Trip to Cyprus office to get to know your Team (once a year).
For employees who want relocate:
- Outstanding relocation package to Cyprus.
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family.
- Medical insurance for employees and immediate family members.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses.
- Parking near the office or a bus pass.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- The best view of the sea from our own roof bar.
- We support the relocation of our candidates by providing visa and migration processing and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.