QA Test Lead (Кипр, Лимасол)
Would you like to be a part of the QA Core Team of highly-skilled professionals?
As a QA Test Lead, you will play a critical role by providing high software quality. Our QA Engineers design and implement automation and manual tests for new features. You will contribute to raising the bar by leading the diverse and detail-oriented team while never losing track of the big picture. The position requires overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to different kinds of projects. You will learn how efficient quality process can significantly improve software development and delivery.
What you will do:
- Be a group coordinator of QA Engineers working in several product development teams;
- Track quality assurance metrics and work with the product team leads to improve results;
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage;
- Provide senior-level strategic thinking and leadership in the area of QA and risk management;
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance strategies and processes;
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and strategies.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Experience of leading a QA team in an agile development environment;
- Strong analytical skills and priority management;
- Fundamentals of the software testing theory and approaches;
- 6+ years of experience working as a Software Quality Engineer (focusing on test automation)
- Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills;
- English language skills at the upper-intermediate level and above with fluent Russian.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members
- Medical insurance for employees and family members + Partial dental and optical compensation for employees
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees
- Outstanding relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month) for a successful candidate and his/her family
- Learning and development opportunities: company supports continuous development of Employees providing trainings, workshops, conferences etc.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses + Partial compensation for any sport activities
- English and Greek language classes
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- The best view to the sea from our own rooftop bar
- We support the relocation of our candidates by providing visa and migration processing and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.