Senior SDET (SI)
Our Systems Integration Team envisions, creates and tests enterprise system solutions that drive better business processes. As a member of the team, you will be involved in developing, testing, launching and iterating upon great System components. You are able to think creatively about how to use technology to streamline and drive processes that are backbone of business process and in turn can take your ideas from concept through to impeccable execution. Ability to understand automation frameworks, strong analytical troubleshooting skills, and the ability to interact with users is a must have.
We are looking for passionate Software Quality Assurance engineers who are excited about joining a team that is execution oriented, fast moving and implementing the Automation harness for our cutting-edge software architectural components.
In this role, you will…
- Work closely with the software development team to implement testing methods and validate test cases. Ensure direct ‘black box’ testing is complementary to what is being covered by unit and ‘white box’ testing
- Develop methods for automated and manual testing of software applications. Mentor software testers on efficient strategies and tools for achieving quality and testing efficiency goals.
- Write test automation code using Python and JAVA languages.
- Maintain and improve data streaming automation infrastructure: Hadoop, YARN, Kafka.
- Develop and maintain product test plans and test cases that are effective at trapping defects so other team members can run them with confidence
- Assist in understanding and replicating customer issues. Implement test cases that reflect how applications should perform to delight customers.
In this role, you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. MS or PHD preferred.
- 5 years of Software QA Engineer and/or Software Development Engineer in Testing (SDET).
- 3-5 years development and/or test automation experience.
- Experience with modern ALM tools and processes, including: test project management, defect tracking, writing test plans, test scenarios, and test reports.
- Proficiency with Windows Operating systems, Windows Networking, and AWS.
- Excellent coding skill in Java or Python.
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or another common language.
- Advanced SQL skills required - Queries, Sub Queries, Views, SPs, Triggers
- Integration Services skills a plus
- Hands on experience in creating API test framework and API level testing
- Working experience of Agile methodology.