Системный Аналитик / Product Owner
Aquiva Labs (Salesforce Gold Partner) is an international IT company that develops apps on Salesforce for the American and European markets.
We are constantly growing and looking for a System Analyst/Product Owner with fluent English to join our team in Russia.
As a System Analyst/Product Owner you’ll be working with one of our biggest telecom clients located in Silicon Valley, hence fluent English is required for this position.
Since we follow Agile methodology (Scrum framework) the System Analyst will be acting as an Agile Product Owner.
- Act as the main point of contact between the client and the development team
- Communicate with stakeholders and collect and clarify requirements
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into user stories, algorithm specifications, test scenarios and architecture proposals
- Provide leadership related to sprint and product roadmap execution
- Prioritise backlog items
- Review the development team’s deliverables and make sure the DoD and DoR criteria are met
- Manage user acceptance testing
- Provide demo sessions for the client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Experience as a System Analyst or Product Owner
- Experience working in an agile (scrum) product development environment
- Higher education
Will be a plus:
- Salesforce experience
- Certifications in Agile (e.g. CSM, CPO)
- Knowledge of programming languages
Terms & Perks:
- Flexible schedule. Remote work during the pandemic and probably after
- The office is located 5 minutes away from the Kurskaya metro station. Parking. Kitchen, shower, table football, coffee machine, sweets, fruits
- Possible business trips to the USA
- Competitive salary in USD paid in accordance with official employment contract
- Salesforce certification program for employees. For each certification level employee receives +$250 to the monthly salary. Up to 5 levels. The exam cost is compensated by the company