- Write seller facing instructions and manuals from scratch (in Russian), investigate how the seller center functions work by testing it yourself, communicate with project and product managers on this;
- Write developer and manager facing documentation for product features/services from scratch (in English);
- Explain complex things in simple words;
- Review documents after other team members;
- Continuously improve AliExpress's documentation content, propose changes in processes including cross-functional;
- Help to review and create UX texts and scenarios.
- Experience in writing and managing software documentation;
- Ability to write in both Russian and English;
- Ability to decompose tasks, manage your backlog, research and plan your work;
- Ability to interview experts;
- Fluent English communication skills;
- Understanding of unified source concept, ability to divide text into topics and reuse them;
- Ability to use stats and analytics to track documentation attendance and user scenarios, create hypotheses and evaluate the content effectiveness.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience using the Linux shell, command-line Git, HTML/CSS or any scripting language (not for work purposes);
- Experience with one or more markup languages: Markdown, RST, asciidoc, XML-based languages;
- Experience using static site generators and managing docs as code;
- Experience with git or another VCS.
What we offer:
- Work for one of world's biggest IT companies in Russia;
- Comfortable office in Moscow City with limitless fruits and coffee;
- Competitive salary with yearly indexation and performance-based bonuses;
- Mac or Windows laptop of your choice;
- Corporate medical insurance.