Hello, my name is Max Gulevich and we are looking for a UX Designer for our Moscow office to make our team even stronger.
As a Designer at EPAM, you will be a part of a motivated, dedicated, and experienced group of people. Our Design team is responsible for building innovated digital experiences for our customers. We are not looking for just anyone, we require a candidate with the passion, dedication, and skills necessary to deliver world-class products and experiences.
- In this role, you will have the freedom to be creative, self-critical, and ambitious
- You’ll be supported by our UX Lead to plan and lead projects, find creative ways to ensure customer products, provide the best experience for our end users
- You will work with other members of the Design team, as well as our engineering, QA and BA groups to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable
- This role will give you experience, ownership, and impact across products, customer segments and brands
- With a high level of probability, you will create UX for the following business domains: Banking, Insurance, Finance Services, Retail/eCommerce or Metal Manufacturing.
- You have at least 2 years of intensive production experience in UX Design area including creation of the following UX assets:
- Discovery and Research Documentation
- Personas and User Scenarios
- UX Briefs and Questionnaires
- IA Schemas, Diagrams and Mind Maps
- Customer Journey Maps
- UX Reviews and UX Reports
- Usability Testing Reports
- Wireframes and Interactive Prototypes
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your active participation in many of UX projects and depicts your role on them (both research and design activities)
- You have a good experience of using modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Axure, etc.
- You have knowledge and experience working within at least one customer verticals: Banking, Insurance or Financial Services
- You are able to create high-quality documentation of designed deliverables
- You are a problem solver, fast learner and a good communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it
- You have experience presenting work and communicating it within internal teams
- You are ready to work in the customer’s office (onsite) inside the design team for a long time
- You have at least B1 (Intermediate) level of English
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule, and even able to work from any location if it is allowed on the project you work right now